Thursday 21 May 2009

Commission into Child Abuse report

The former Christian Brothers industrial school at Letterfrack Co. Galway.
Photograph: Joe O Shaughnessy.


Read and listen to Patsy McGarry of the Irish Times on the Commission into Child Abuse report released today - It is utterly sickening! I have just watched Vincent Browne on TV3 and am hugely disturbed by what I have heard - I thought there was nothing that could shock me in the light of the revelations of recent years - I was wrong!

4 comments:

Bock the Robber said...

Why is anyone surprised?

We all knew this was going on, and if we didn't we should have.

Stephen Neill said...

Yes but I think the scale of it is only now being fully uncovered

Bock the Robber said...

Nonsense.

I've been writing about this for years,and so has Paddy Doyle before me.

We all knew the scale of it.

The bastards need to be kicked out.

Stephen Neill said...

Whatever but one case is one too many and one cover up is one too many!